Relic of The
Albatross
1911 Expedition
This  Souvenir of  Sitka, Alaska, was aquired by Albatross crewman Jack McSherry, USN. in 1911.
The relic consists of a deer foot, hanging wall pocket.
Sitka had been the Capitol of Alaska until 1906, when it was changed to Juneau.
Back to Albatross Directory ||| Back to Account of Crewman Jack McSherry, U.S.N.
Back to Main Page